Tuesday 8 November 2016

What happens when three guys try on pantyhose (tights)?

In a new short film made by the Daily Mail newspaper, three men are asked to try on a pair of pantyhose, or tights as we call them in the UK.



Although the video has been made, in typical media style, to have fun, the responses from the men are actually very positive:

'I'm starting to feel a lot more aerodynamic!' remarks one of the men.

Another, struggling to pull them up to his waist level, observes: 'Wow... those are not loose.'

Surprisingly, however, the guys seem to be getting into the feeling of wearing the pantyhose, stretching their legs.

'I think I could get into this!' says one.

Another says: 'I'm not feeling heroic,' but adds that 'I do feel aerodynamic.'

One happy customer breaks into a series of poses and high kicks, declaring: 'I feel like a ninja could wear this. You don't even hear me coming.

'I feel tough. I do. Now I get it!' he says. 












6 comments:

  1. Chris - @nylonlover69 on Twitter8 November 2016 at 16:07

    first mistake, at least one of them tried to put them on standing up like a pair of socks...

    but otherwise, a good effort.

    And yeah, aerodynamic. That's a good way to put it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you would think they could have provided some better quality tights - some Wolford, Kunert or Falke would have been perfect and the reactions would have been even more positive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Falke tights in combination with the put on instructions on the rear side of the inside cardboard would have made a much better and more serious impression.
      In thios case it looks more like a joke, as you already commented.
      Maybe UKtights can help them out with a pair of Falke tights for a second try.

      Delete
  3. First of all,give them shaving foam and razors and after that tights.Sheer tights and hairy legs not compatible at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shave legs first then put tights on that much smooth as hairy legs make too itchy I usual shave legs then use Wolford tights

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hair will to go..... Not a good look... For the ultimate look and feel use an Smoothskin... https://www.smoothskin.com/

    ReplyDelete